Sunday, March 8, 2009

Some Facts about the New Voyage of the Dawn Treader cast and ect...

I read Rebecca's email and I know most of what she told me. So I thought I'd add my own post about it. I figure that instead of typing everything out I might post a few links and type some.
So, first up is the release date. I've heard allot of rumors and here's another one. Its a NEW release date so they might change it again.
Twentieth Century Fox and Walden Media will release "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" on Dec. 10, 2010.
I personally don't think they should release it in december 'cause its not really a winter type movie. More like summer.
http://www.narniaweb.com/news.asp?id=2123&dl=22684255
This looks pretty kewl so I'll post it. I sure hope Michael is a better script writer then the guy for PC (though Reepicheep was so cute). But then I'm not sure it was the script writers fault Susan and Caspain kissed. Douglas Gresham confirmed that Michael is indeed going to help write the scrip. I hope we don't have a bunch of jerks writing it... <_<
http://www.narniaweb.com/news.asp?id=2117&dl=22620145
Wow, cool, filiming in Australia? Totally cool!

I'm so so so glad Disney isn't filiming with the Narnia productions anymore. Disney has a reputation for spoiling the real story if it isn't tame enough for children... I can't say I've seen any fox films that I know of. I could have watched one without knowing it, if somebody knows they can inlighten me and I'll make my comment of Fox's production.

Will Poulter is a really good choice for Eustace! I find it really hard to believe he's currently sixteen!!! But man he looks like......Georgie Henley's age... Oh well, I love him absolutly perfect. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhOp1dhY54k Will Poulter is the one on the far right. And I still find it hard to believe he's sixteen!!!

Anyways, that's all I have right now. :D


2 comments:

  1. He's SIXTEEN????????????!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Oh my goodness that is sooooooooooo surprising!!!!! Well, I guess Caspian looked ten years younger...But that means he's Skandar's age, right? I think that's how old Skandar is now? Oh, I like your new template! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he looks more like *thinks* thirteen or so, definitely not sixteen. Maybe it's 'cause of how short he is.
    But he does need to be a little around there to match Georgie and Skandar...

    ReplyDelete