Wednesday, March 11, 2009

*hates giving blog posts names*

Well, yesterday I went to our church (RHCC) and Heather (my older sister) and I joined the worship team. It was so fun! And, thanks to my older sisters wonderful driving skills she passed her drivers test that afternoon so we could go!!!!! I'm really ticked off because they are singing "Mighty to Save" by "Laura Story" way to fast. Mr. Damon said he understood that they where singing it faster then the recording, and that I'd have to deal with it. But still. It's to fast. Surprise suprise Heather and I will be at both services again this coming sunday. I think we might stay for both services, not sure. I hope we will. Then we can stay and talk to everyone. *hyper clapping*

Hmmm... I also went to my violin lesson yesterday. And I forgot my lesson book. See, I was playing the violin songs on the piano before Heather and I left, and I forgot it. Heath said she saw the book on the piano but she figured I was going back for it. <_<>

Now for today. Today I'm trying to convince my parents to let me have some friends over this Saturday. Mum says it'll be alright, she just has to check with Dad. *bounces*

BlogSpot should have smily face, that would be cool. I can already see allot of places that I could find to use them. :)

Okay, I now going to add my random video. ;) (Owan, I'm utterly thankful to you for showing me how to add vids.)
This video is from a band I just learned about a few days ago from Hawk Nelson. Its cool.




3 comments:

  1. You joined the worship team?!?! Lucky you!!! :D But I thought you had to be 16...Lucky, lucky, LUCKY!!! :P And you're going to be at two services! WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :D

    Oh, Alex and Brett Harris are coming to Chicago on July 11th!!! But I'm worried because we'll have just gotten home from Lifest the day before...

    ~Queen Lucy~

    P.S. Go to their website at www.therebelution.com! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!!!! Two services!!!!! I'm not sure if the rest of my family is gonna come to the first service with us or not, I'm thinking not, but I'm not positive.

    Alex and Brett Harris? I don't know them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get on Above Rubies. We've just all discovered the awesome Modesty Survery on their site. Really cool and amazing and helpful. Guys answered the girls modesty questions (both anonymous ;D), and their answers are so helpful!!! Things I never would have guessed really "bother" guys...It's so helpful! Their whole site is really cool!!! Go there. Actually, get on Above Rubies. We have all the links on there...

    ~Queen Lucy~

    ReplyDelete