Saturday, March 7, 2009

Allot of randomness. *laughs*

Thing of Randomness 1.)
Well, okay, I've decided that no matter what anybody says my dad makes the best pizza save Dominos. I guess that's because I perfer think crusts and light fluffy dough. Though I do believe he makes the best Ginger Ale (save mine. XD XD)
Why am I talking about this? Well, we just happen to be having pizza tonight! Dad is preparing the last pizza behind me. It's lookin' really good. Though truthfully I'd like to have pizza with peppers, beef, three cheeses pizza sauce, onions, and cheese. But, I'll strive to be content. :)

Thing of Randomness 2.)
I'm excited about tomorrow because we are going to be performing a skit at church of an announcement for a seminar that I'm not sure what it is. :) Let's see, Heidi is playing the pianist, Kristen is playing the avid Reader, Alicia is playing the dancer, and I'm playing the Athlete (:D) I think it's gonna be a blast. For one thing its really nice we have no script because then we can't forget a line. And one of the best things for me is I can use my whistle! Right in church!!! :P

Thing of Randomness 3.)
Mum's reading a really kewl book to us called "One Hundred Cupboards" really good, very strange, quiet intreguing, well written. Its about a boy who moves to his aunt and uncles house who have three girls (his cousins). He finds 99 cupboards on the wall in his attic bedroom which lead to different worlds. I won't say anything more except that you really should read it.

Thing of Randomness 4.)
*mutters about no more randomenss*

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love your dad's pizza too. :D I hope I can see the skit...Mom's at the first service, and I think I'll get to go with Dad to the second one...Some of the kids are sick, so we can't all go at once. One Hundred Cupboards sounds good! What's the hundredth one, though?

    ~Queen Lucy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hundredth cupboard is a surprise. *wiggles eyebrows*

    ReplyDelete